Darth Vader EP606 Lost Wave TVC
Darth Vader EP606 Kenner Vintage Coll 2012 blue
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away. Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!
- This Darth Vader was released in 2012 in the "Lost Line" look and in the Vintage Collection
- Vader's helmet is one solid piece and can't be taken apart
- If you take a closer look at the helmet - you'll notice Anakin's skull inside of it - scars and all! (creepy)
- The translucent look of the helmet looks great
- The soft-goods cape is removable
- The lightsaber fits well into the left hand (the right hand is a solid fist and Vader can't hold anything in it)
- The right hand can be removed - which then reveals the mechanics of the robotic arm
- Vader stands very well without a stand
- The joints feel quite stiff - which is nice
- The two included force lightning effects can be placed onto the figure - which works well